Wednesday, August 18, 2010

application conveter pdf to word, jpg, power point and txt

PDF zilla is one of the best application to convert any pdf file into word, power point, txt, and image.
Powerful PDF To Word Converter – PDFZilla


Editable - Edit Your PDF Documents In MS Word!

Easily - Convert PDF To Word Document Just In Only 3 Clicks.

High Quality - Convert PDF To Word with ALL text and Graphical Data.

Page Selection - Convert Selected Pages of PDF File To Word document.

Over 20 Languages Supported - Besides English, PDFZilla Also supports German, French, Spanish, Italian and all Unicode Language PDF Files.

Batch Mode - Convert More Than 10,000,000 PDF Files to Word Documents at One Time.

click here for download.

leave a comment or PM me for another info.

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact your through your email?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1012 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete